Sunday, August 29, 2010

Waiting patiently - okay not so patiently



I've never been a patient person - my husband laughs and says that's where Brynn gets her patience from. And he's joking of course. I haven't had any symptoms so far one way or another. My boobs really aren't even sore from all of the progesterone I'm taking. But that's okay. Like always with this infertility dance we all do....none of this is in my hands at this point in time anyways. I may not be patient, but I have learned that I lack control in all of this. Today is roughly 10 days post ovulation, or 6 days post transfer. I caved and peed on a stick and it was negative. At least I know the ovidrel is out of my system...and I know it's not showing that I'm pregnant yet either.

So for now we wait, I have to be patient and I'm reminded that none of this is in my control. Please oh please BIG GUY....help turn this little lack of two pink lines into a little positive. I'd really appreciate it and I promise to be more patient.

17 comments:

Kristin said...

Good luck Sara. I'm praying hard for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I hate the 2ww- but I do remember that, with my positive pregnancy tests, I NEVER had symptoms really until I missed my period. I'm really crossing my fingers for you!!!!! Will check back soon!

battynurse said...

I'm never very good at being patient either. Hoping for you and keeping everything crossed.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Ooh, I am not so patient here either! I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Hilary said...

Praying like crazying for you guys!!!!! Hang in there

Amanda said...

I'm praying for good things!

My only real symptom until yesterday was a lack of PMS symptoms.

The Mommy said...

Waiting is SO hard! Praying and hoping for your two pink lines!

Anonymous said...

Crossing fingers for you guys!!!

Jill said...

Praying you get a positive girl. And I'll pray He adds some patience during the terrible wait. :)

((HUGS))

Carrie27 said...

Very inpatient here, as well.

Hugs.

I'm hoping that you get a BFP soon!

Jen said...

I'm thinking of you and hoping for multiple pink lines!! And I don't think you need to apologize for your impatience. You've put your heart and soul into this and wishing and hoping and worrying are all part of the game.

Anonymous said...

I'm not patient either! I hope the next few days go by quickly for you and you do get to see those 2 pink lines! Crossing my fingers for you!

TylerandBrianne said...

I hope and pray so hard that you get a positive.

Adriane said...

The wait is the WORST!! Hope the time goes by fast. Thinking good thoughts for you!!

Cibele said...

I have my fingers crossed! Good luck

Jen said...

I hate the 2WW! Praying you get the two lines you're hoping for!

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

we have TTC for a total of 29 cycles so far {we have mary margaret b/c of 13 of them} and the two week wait is so horrible. i'm hoping--and praying--that you get your positive real soon!