Thank you for your sweet words and good luck for my surgery the other day. Wednesday morning I went in and had my D & C done for the bleeding problems I've had recently. My OB was able to get rid of all of the retained uterine lining I've had that has been causing the problems. I'm so glad to finally have that done because since then I've had a lot less bleeding and am feeling a bit better. My CRNA friend and coworker did my anesthesia for the procedure and gave me the "top shelf drugs" that kept me a very happy girl, LOL! She also started my IV without any problems which was a relief to me. It was something I was worried about since I had so many problems with IV access at the end of my pregnancy. My sister came over to watch Brynn and my husband was able to be with me at the hospital. Afterwards I just spent most of the day sleeping at home.
Brynn had another rise in her liver function enzymes and bili again today when I took her for her repeat lab work. But the good thing is that they are not as high as last time and I am able to keep her home with us for the weekend and just have them repeated soon. So I'm continuing to keep my fingers crossed for a very quiet weekend for both of us. I think we're long overdue for some boringness...if there is such a word as that, LOL!

29 comments:
I'm glad your surgery went well and you are feeling better. I will keep my fingers crossed also for Miss Brynn. Boring sounds perfect for this weekend.
Yes, boringness is a good thing. So glad your surgery is over. Do they know yet why Brynn's LFT is elevated?
Glad that everything went well...and that you are feeling better. You are soooooo right...you ARE about due for some boringness......SAM
So happy you're home and doing better!
Praying for you to have a boring weekend. :)
((HUGS))
I'm praying for boringness!
Wishing you lots of smiles and boringness'nesses!
Glad that you are well and wishing for some really routine, boring days for you! Take Care!
I'ms so glad to hear your surgery went well! I too hope you have a very boring weekend and weeks to come.
Here's to a hospital-free Christmas for your family!
It's about time you guys just got to relax and enjoy your new family. It's nice to have friends on the inside, isn't it ;).
I'm so glad it's over! I do hope you get to relax this weekend!
I am so glad to hear you are both on the mend!!
I'm so glad the D&C is behind you and wishing you the speediest of recoveries. I like Boring for you all, Boring, Boring, Boring, that would be Delightful.
Thank you for the update, keeping you and Miss Brynn in my closest thoughts and Best Wishes. J Daddy-O of course too.
Big ((Hugs)), thanks for update.
I'm so glad that surgery went well! Here's to a nice quiet & more importantly- boring- time ahead of you both!
I am so happy to hear your surgery went well and things are going well! Cheers to a boring weekend at home!!! You deserve it!
Glad you are doing well...fingers crossed that Brynn's numbers improve. xo
So happy to hear that your surgery went well. Oh yes, I wish you a boring boring X'mas this year filled with lots of love and hugs. :)
Thinking of you and sweet Brynn.
*hugs*
Pam
I agree you all need some definite down time!
You are well overdue for a little boringness! Glad to hear surgery went well and that you are abe to avoid the hospital with Brynn.
Yup - All drama and no dullness makes a very exhausting life!
Glad to hear that things went well for you Sara. Here is to hoping that you and Brynn have a nice quiet weekend and get lots of rest. Take Care!!
So glad the D&C went well and that you are all at home now!! I hope all your days from here on out are much more boring!
Ahhh, gotta love those "top shelf" drugs ;o) I'm so happy that you are feeling better. You're an inspiration! Enjoy your boring weekend, snuggling with Bryn and Hubby.
Enjoy your day!
Hugs,
-D
Hopefully this procedure really helps you out!
Pheww....another bridge crossed and behind you. I hope your weekend is good (and by that I mean ULTRA-BORING)!!
glad you're doing well...totally crossing my fingers for a very dull week!
Yeah I am glad that you are home recovering!! Get better and enjoy that sweet baby!!
A huge sigh of relief--the surgery is now behind you. It's great to know you're home and resting. A very speedy recovery to you.
Saying a prayer for sweet Brynn. Hope you all had a great weekend and wishing you a quiet, peaceful, and calm week.
Best wishes to you both and the best of health. Thanks to your DH and sister for taking such fantastic care of you two. I can't imagine the stress and anxiety level of your DH. Wishing him all the best.
Take care,
Anna
hi! geez i've missed a lot. i'm glad that everything is going well despite the little road bumps. Hubby and I LOVED the pictures. I told him about when your furbaby used to bring Brynn toys in utero. He thought those snuggly pictures were so awesome too.
BTW, I know where all the time has gone -- pumping! Everytime I get a breath, I remember that it's time to pump again.
Post a Comment