Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Please flood a fellow UU girl with support and hugs

If you get a chance - please stop by and offer some support to one of my fellow UU girls. She is in the hospital and has made it to 25 weeks after her cervix has shortened and she has contractions. Having a unicornuate uterus ( half of a uterus) often makes you have these problems with your cervix and preterm labor - something I know all too well after this recent pregnancy. Also I know how much all the kind words and thoughts meant to me - so if you have a moment I would really appreciate it if we could all give her a little virtual hug and some support as well. Thanks - you guys are the best!

2 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Done! I just got back from UUGirls blog, thanks, Sara.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sara for posting this! Megan can use all the support right now:)

Congrats on the new baby, she is adorable and her big sister is such a big help!