Sunday, October 26, 2008

Musings of a Jello Queen

Just a quick note to say that I've had a pretty good weekend. Still keeping down my jello and water - no PICC line or PPN needed yet so life is good! Brynn is continuing to look great as well - so tomorrow is another new day. One day at a time, right? I feel run down and kind of out of it - but extremely grateful. Thanks again for all of the prayers and good thoughts. I'll try to update tomorrow once I see more of what Monday brings. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

41 comments:

battynurse said...

Glad you're managing to still keep jello and water down. I hope that tomorrow goes well. My thoughts are with you.

edie & ella said...

Thanks for the update....good job with the jello. I wonder if you will ever eat jello again when this is all over???
Hang in there you are doing a great job.....you deserve the TOP MOMMY OF THE YEAR AWARD.....sam
Grow Spot Grow

Anonymous said...

I have been lurking around reading your blog since you found out you were pregnant. I want to delurk tonight and tell you that you and baby Brynn are in my prayers. Just taking it one day at time.

May said...

Yeah, I don't think I see you doing a lot of future Jello eating. You know what that stuff's good for, though: Jello races. Next summer- you, your husband, and Brynn. One slightly sloping hot sidewalk and three squares of Jello. Good times.

Wow, I sure learned some useful stuff in college, huh?

Jen said...

Thanks for updating us! We're continuing to pray!

Chastity said...

I'm glad to hear your weekend went well! Can't wait to hear from you tomorrow.

JW Moxie said...

I hope you can avoid the PICC altogether! I agree with edie!

After this, you'll probably not even want to look at jello for a very long time!

Hugs to you and Brynn!

How's hubby doing through all of this?

Anonymous said...

Yay for jello! Yay for water! Yay for Sara! And great news that Brynn is coping well through it all. Fingers still crossed here.

Heather Moore said...

so glad you're able to keep the jello down. you are amazing, sara!

Debz said...

I see a blog name change in your future. LOL.

Glad your still holding steady! Keep up the good work.

{{HUGS}}

Morrisa said...

I'm so glad you are doing better! You are such a trooper! You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Unknown said...

I am so glad to hear you are keeping jello down! Great job in making it through the weekend. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!

Cibele said...

Happy 34 weeks my friend!!!! I am so glad that you have been able to keep some "food" down!!!!!!!

HUGS!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I'm glad you can keep H2O and jello down and no Picc line! Please take good care and know we all are thinking of you and your family (gosh, that's nice to type). Sending my best wishes and I too nominate, vote, and campaign for Sara, TOP MOMMY OF THE YEAR AWARD just like Sam said.
((Hugs)) and here's a joke, hope I haven't told you this before.

Three men walk into a bar,
the fourth ducks.

I know, pretty lame, it's early here, what can I say?
Best to all today, Martha

MrsSpock said...

Hooray for un-tossed jello! Keep slurping it down!

Mary said...

Mmm....jello. I'm visiting from ICLW, and so glad I found you. I've been hoping to find more ladies with mullerian abnormalities!

Best of luck with the rest of the pregnancy! We'll keep you in our prayers.

A - said...

Happy 34 weeks!!!!!

Mazzy said...

*hugs*
You are ALMOST THERE. You are amazing, my hero.

Kristin said...

What a relief that you are still able to keep down the jello and water. Continuing to pray for you and Brynn.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hooray! I'm glad you are beating the jello.

My mom was in the hospital with a long illness forty years ago, and still refuses to ever eat jello again.

Aunt Becky said...

Good luck, and I'm sending you all kinds of love and light.

SassyCupcakes said...

It's so good to hear you're still hanging in there. Take care.

Miss said...

Great news! I hope today is better :)

Meghan said...

I continue to be completely inspired by you!! Keep up the good work!

Amanda said...

I'm so glad to read that you and Brynn are still plugging along! You're all still in my thoughts and prayers!

Nicole O'Dell said...

You're my hero!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

That's it exactly--one day at a time. Sending love.

Anonymous said...

As the saying goes, no news is good news--yes.
Definitely one day at a time. You're doing great Sara, as well as your medical team.
Glad Brynn is still nesting and fattening up! Each extra day she does that is such a huge blessing.

You two make such a great team.
Hang in there. Praying for you both and DH as well.

Many blessings,
Anna.

Milenka said...

Thinking of you guys.

astral said...

I'm glad you are hanging in there. You and Brynn keep up the good work!

Lost in Space said...

I'm always so happy to see your updates. I'm sorry it is such a rough go, Sara. I think of you everyday and always hope that both you and Brynn are doing well. (:

alicia said...

glad you are doing some what ok! yay jello! haha, ohh you poor thing!


and thanks so much for stopping by my blog and giving me some sweet words of encouragment, I really apprecaite it!

Not in the Water said...

Sara -

Keep it going with the Jello...Get some new flavors :)

And thanks for the support you have a lot on your plate but still post comments for me and that's crazy nice :)

Kathy said...

Sara, I am thinking of you every day and praying. Hang in there, girl!

Beautiful Mess said...

YAY for Jello! I'm sending you and your family lots of good juju and prayers. Hang in there, I know it's tough, but you're doing it and doing it AMAZINGLY WELL!!!
Hugs,
-D

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I think a picc line would be really wierd...but after everything you've been through, I'm sure you're not to oworried about anotehr intervention.

edie & ella said...

Happy 34 weeks...!!! WooHoo...you are rocking girl!!!
Grow Spot Grow
sam

Jill said...

Once Brynn is here, you'll never want to lay eyes on jello again, will ya!? ;)

Happy to hear you're doing okay!

((HUGS & LOVE))

Just Me. said...

I'm sorry you're feeling run down, Sara. How are you feeling today?

We're here thinking of you everyday and you're doing such a great job!!!!

Will be here, looking forward to a good week with you.

((((hugs)))

KH99 said...

Hugs for all three of you!

Mainly a midwife said...

Way to go! You are beating all the odds. You are doing a great job staying patient and mellow :)
Do you think they will advance you to clear chicken broth? LOL!!!