Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Good books to read and review

Recently as part of my resolution to read more books...I find that I have begun reading books about infertility (big suprise, eh?). My original intention was just to check out the women's health section at Barnes and Nobles on my way home from work...but once I got there I found a whole section on infertility. I bought two books that caught my eye and have pretty much finished both. I thought that maybe I would ask all the bloggers out there if they have a favorite helpful book on infertility. So if you have any books that you would recommend to other gals on the infertility rollar coaster...please oh please leave a comment and share!

If you want to read a great comprehensive book review check out blessedarethebarren's review of the Infertility Companion. It was one of the two books I bought and read. I would give a review...but her's is more in depth and thoughtful than I could ever write. So check it out if you get a chance. The Infertility Companion is a pretty good read...I agree with a lot of it, don't agree with some of it (I guess I'm a cafeteria Catholic..picking and choosing some thoughts). But the bottom line is that it is one of the more thought provoking books out there.

Right now I'm excited because tomorrow is one of my days off for the week...and I can't wait to sleep in! Today at work was crazy..but I won't bore you all with the details. But let me just say..home sweet home...not a place I'd rather be, especially since my puppy is curled up on my lap snoring away! Aahhh...life's simple pleasures!

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

My puppy is highly concerned about the suitcases that are being packed in readiness for our vacation tomorrow. Her eyes are saying "who is going to feed me?"

I have been looking for some books on how best to attain pregnancy. If you find any really good ones, I would love to know about it.