Yesterday night I officially finished my last clomid for our IUI # 3. Since this will be our last IUI I'm excited to say that this may be my last clomid ever...Horray for me! Even though I know that injectables (for our IVF possibly) are not a pleasant thing...I'm ready to be done with a med that has done nothing to help me get pregnant (the 8 or more cycles I have taken it in varying doseages over the last two years). Instead it has just given me hot flashes, and a crazy amount of nausea and vomiting that is a rare side effect but one that I seemed to be blessed with.
So for now I'm happy...even though our third IUI isn't til this Friday..I'm glowing with happiness knowing that I no longer have to take clomid!

4 comments:
hoping good things for IUI#3! and hoping you never have to use injectibles. ( although for me, injectibles were CAKE compared to clomid)
I always get the weird side effects. I have had side effects weird enough that my doctor has gone to get a book.
Hoping that IUI works perfectly!
Yeah for being done with Clomid! It is such an evil drug. I actually begged my dr for injections over clomid. I much preferred a little pinprick to the headaches, hot flashes, night sweats, etc, etc, etc.
Good luck with this IUI!
Fingers crossed for IUI#3. I found injectables much easier to handle than Clomid if you need to go that route.
Post a Comment