Monday, April 20, 2009

The word that we do not speak of.

Yes...just for the fact going forward. We have decided not to do a surrogacy cycle with our friends. Yet we have decided to do an arrangement that involves unicorns, rainbows, and leprechauns. Of course I mean no disrespect for those of you who have been involved in surrogacy cycles. That is just not an option for us. So instead I just wanted to say that we were involved in a journey of a different kind. Those that involved a horned horse and a man who loves 4 leaf clovers, LOL! I just wanted to make that clear for those who could influence us. Thank you.

24 comments:

edie & ella said...

hhmmmmmmmm....Sara....have you been drinking??? teehee!!!

Beautiful Mess said...

I thought maybe I missed something..did I? I'm so lost! lol

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Ummmmm, okay. I have NO idea what's going on...but whatever it is, I hope it goes well! lol

..al said...

Oh well....that word which you not speaketh..do not speaketh...because the law in your state does let you speaketh....that's what I gathered here....Is it not so? Guess you really have to start looking for the magic pond with the floating alphabets!

*ICLW*

Tracy said...

Gotcha, homegirl.

Michelle said...

I'm confused too. :) but I do hope all goes well.

Candi said...

Sara...since you can't have a surrogate, why not just ask Santa Claus for a new baby ;) Hope everything works out!

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me. I am looking forward to hearing more about those rainbow thingy's with unicorns.

Anne

Carrie27 said...

I get what you aren't doing, but I'm confused as to what your new journey entails. Hmm...

Debz said...

Sure sure. I got it.
Surr-adop-gacy. Right.

HereWeGoAJen said...

It's kind of like Voldemort. But in a happy way. :)

Morrisa said...

Scratching my head at this one...

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Rainbows and fairytales, got it!!

battynurse said...

Oh yes, unicorns, rainbows and fairy tales. I hope that all the fairy tales are great ones :).

niobe said...

Hope you and your wee leprechaun chum find a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow.

PS: Personally, I got my baby direct delivery from the stork and I'm hoping to find the next one growing in a cabbage patch.

AwkwardMoments said...

Can we send leprechaun wishes?

Peeveme said...

Glad I am not alone in my confusion.

Aunt Becky said...

Works for me.

Geohde said...

Wink :)

g

JW Moxie said...

It looks like you need a farting unicorn graphic on your blog, too! They can call it whatever they want to -- no matter how you dress it up, it's still a blessing! :)

Lost in Space said...

Hmmmm, I think I get it. (-;

Photogrl said...

Yay! I love rainbows... ;)

Seriously, though, I'm glad things are falling into place, no matter what it's called!

I Believe in Miracles said...

~~HUGS~~ for the next phase of the journey, whatever that may be.

Meghan said...

Hope those unicorns and leprachuns bring you everythng you've dreamed of ;)