Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nothing has changed

Sorry for the confusion. Due to some goofy Michigan details I must involve leprechauns, unicorns and all other crazy happenings. But nothing has changed. Hope that clarifies things for those of you left shaking your heads! Same old same old if that helps explain things. Once again - sorry for the confusion. If laws made things simple and straightforward for infertile couples then none of this would be necessary! Still have the meeting tonight with the lawyer at 5:00. Still moving forward. And thanks for following along none the less...you are all amazing! If you still need more detail - just look at last Friday's post.

17 comments:

UnicornMommy said...

I got it.

I go into rants like that....but I totally understood what you were saying.

hugs.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

It took me a few minutes cause I can be slow on the uptake sometimes, but I figured it out.
Thanks for the update. Best Wishes for your appt w/the attorney tonite.

Carrie27 said...

Phew. I was in panic mode. I discussed it with Kym, wondering what was going on.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Vote for me for President. I am going to fix all these sorts of things.

Debz said...

Understood perfectly. Good luck!!

Meghan said...

I followed ya. Think it's ridiculous that it has to be that way though. Good luck with your mtg tonight. I'll be thinking of you

Sanda said...

I gotcha too ;) Sorry things have to be so abstract and crazy, but if it comes to the same end result that's all that matters! Have a great appointment!!

Alex said...

Hi,

I've been reading for ages but never commented. I just wanted to wish you luck on your exciting journey!! I hope you get your pot of gold at the end of your leprechaun filled journey!!!

Adriane said...

Oh, the craziness of it all. because it's not hard enough, right? Good luck with the attorney!!

MrsSpock said...

I got it ;).

Evil Stepmonster said...

Thinking of you. I hope your appointment goes well and things start moving forward a bit more clearly.

Mary said...

I really hope this all gets worked out in your favor!

Mr. Shelby said...

Good luck - I hope everything works out. Anything involving leprechauns can't be all bad, right?

-Mr. Shelby (from iclw)

Alana said...

Hope all goes well!

LOVE the bathtime pic---so precious! :)

*ICLW*

Anonymous said...

Unicorns, leprechauns all magical and wonderful right? So all will be well. It will. Thinking of you Sara xxx

Just Me. said...

Good luck and love!

ps I've just replied to your email!

(((hugs)))

Scrambled Egg said...

Hope all goes well. =)