Thursday, September 25, 2008

Back to the hospital - hopefully not Mag round 2

Well, same old story as last time. Contractions really picked up despite procardia extra dose. I also got some terrible lower back pain, cramping all of the sudden and pressure down below. By the time I paged my OB, I've started having spotting also. I'm headed in to labor and delivery to see what the game plan is and what's going on. Please keep your fingers crossed for us - as always. I know our little girl will be okay if this is her day - but some extra time is always a blessing towards some added health and less NICU time. Plus I really don't want to even thing of doing Mag Sulfate for days again - but whatever we have to do of course I will gladly do. Wish us luck.

74 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I am sending relaxing, no labor thoughts your way...

Debz said...

oh tartar sauce!!! i'm not ready yet...

seriously, i hope Brynn behaves herself. and your ute too!!


and yes gator tail as in alligators. tasted like chicken (lol)

edie & ella said...

Today is NOT a good day to have a baby.....tell her I still need AT LEAST another month.
Good luck sweetie...I am hoping and praying for NO mag....or labor for that matter. SAM

Anonymous said...

oh you poor thing...good luck!! Many prayers sent your way...

TylerandBrianne said...

I hope she stays in a for a few more weeks, but if not she will be fine. Just think, you got the steroid shots and your having a girl. You know that in NICU we would rather have girls because they do better health wise.

Mazzy said...

No matter what, PRAYERS are coming your way. Keep your chin up.
*hugs*

Meghan said...

Lots of hugs, good thoughts, prayers, and luck headed your way. I know you and Spot will keep on doing great

Peeveme said...

Thinking of you guys.

Anonymous said...

Brynn honey stay put!! suck your toes and stay put...

well wishes, high hopes, payers and everything flying from me to you!

Aunt Becky said...

Good luck, my friend. I'll be thinking of you.

Michelle said...

Good Luck! Sending lots of good thoughts your way.

Jill said...

Bless your heart...

I'm praying, sweet girl.

((HUGS))

Erin said...

I am praying for you and little Spot. I hope that whatever happens she is healthy!

JJ said...

Sending you and little Miss Spot lots of love and prayers--you both are troopers! Thinking of you all!

Soapchick said...

Thinking of you Sara!

Tara said...

Oh good luck... Will be thinking of you and waiting for an update, hoping all is good.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Big Time Luck, thinking and praying for you all.

A - said...

Lots and lots and lots of luck coming your way. You and Spot are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Sara. And young Brynn, listen to your mother, try for a bit longer cooking time.

kaaron said...

Thinking of you and wishing you well!

P.S. Never knew all of that about renewing your priveleges. Interesting.

nancy said...

Oh goodness.

I know you'll do everything you need to do. ~hugs~ like a billion trillion times.

Jen said...

Oh goodness, Sara, we'll be praying!

Heather Moore said...

Oh Sara! Sorry to read this! I hope Brynn stays backing a little longer!

May said...

Argh! Good luck! I hope they freeze that ute in her tracks!

Jen said...

I'm thinking of you and little spot!

Chastity said...

I hope everything works out so that Spot can have a longer stay in that belly of yours!! If not, everything will be OK...God bless!!

AwkwardMoments said...

As always - You and family have my prayers

battynurse said...

Oh Dang. I'm crossing my fingers and all else and sending many many many positive wishes that things go ok and you don't have to have the mag. Hugs to you.

SmartAssMom said...

Hmph. We can't be twins unless you make it, oh, 9 more weeks. Come on, Brynn! Hang in there!

Luke said...

Hugs and prayers for a little more time.

SAHW said...

Thinking of you Sara and hoping for the best! You've been a real trooper, and I hope sincerely you and baby Spot will get the extra time you need.

Mandy said...

I am sending good vibes, prayers, and hugs your way!

Mel said...

Praying for your little family...and crossing my fingers for NO mag for you! Stay-put precious Brynn! *hugs*

Evil Stepmonster said...

Thinking of you! Best wishes for whatever the weekend brings your way.

Kristin said...

Hoping and praying they were able to stop your labor.

Geohde said...

Oh my.

The greatest of good luck to your and your precious Spot.

J

Morrisa said...

I'm thinking of you and sending lots of prayers your way!

Kate said...

Here form ICLW. Good luck!! I hope everything is ok.

Sully said...

Just seeing this now and throwing prayers your way!

Tracy said...

Good luck Sara...I've actually got something in the mail to you that will bring you even more.

Thinking of you and praying that Spot keeps hanging in there for just a bit longer.

CJ said...

You and your baby will be in my prayers.

Beautiful Mess said...

Sending you prayers and peaceful thoughts! Good luck to everyone!
-D

andnotbysight said...

I hope everything goes well and that you have a few more weeks! I'll be praying!

Jen said...

Wishing you all the best!

Nicole said...

Thinking of you...good luck!

Hilary said...

Oh Man!!!I am praying.....stay strong :)

sarah23 said...

Luck! Luck! Luck! I hope the meds keep her inside just a little bit longer (or more!)

Carrie27 said...

Oh no! I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you and Brynn. I hope they can get those contractions under control and you are just resting in the hospital for a little bit.

Amanda said...

I'm praying for you all!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Every day in..at this point is better than a day out! Hope you are well and Baby Brynn is IN

Not in the Water said...

You're in my thoughts....

I hope you read this when you come home still preggers :)

Miss said...

Oh Sara - I'm saying a prayer for you! I really wish you all the best :) Take care and I hope the trip is quick!

Heather said...

I'm praying for you.

Jaymee said...

hoping all goes well.
sending you big no labor vibes.

Cara said...

Wishing you luck and meds of all kinds if that is what it takes to keep your little cherub in there!!!

ILCW

Candi said...

Hope everything is OK...I'm praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Sending you positive thoughts and lots of prayers.

Here from ICLW

Anonymous said...

Sara! I was on post transfer bedrestand missed the post. My thougths were and are with you and yoru family.

Fifty K said...

Wishing you all the best.

*ICLW*

Cibele said...

Sorry to hear that. I hope you can buy some more time. They spot that we have a 30 week party planned for her!!!!!! HUGS my friend

Monkey's Mama said...

I'm getting a little worried over here! Lots of love and strength to Spot. Please let us know how you're doing.

JW Moxie said...

Oh, Sara! It's been a few days since we've heard from you and I'm so worried. I hope that they were able to keep labor at bay again and that Spot will still have at least a few weeks inside. I'm praying and thinking of you.

Just Me. said...

Praying really hard for you, Sara! And for sweet Spot too!

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hope the ute calms down & you don't need to do mag again.

Brynn, me posting TTG's birth story was NOT permission for you to come out yet, let's get that straight!

Emily (Apron Strings) said...

A little late to the game ... but sending you lots of love and prayers.

I hope Brynn and your are A-OK.
HUGS!

Hilary said...

Just checking in to see how you are...still praying like crazy for all of you!! :)

Yvette A said...

Hope all is well. GL and stay put little girl.

battynurse said...

Still thinking of you and hoping all is well.

edie & ella said...

Just want to let you know we are all thinking about you......getting a little nervous not hearing anything and really hoping it's just crappy wireless...let's teach your DH how to post just in case....SAM

Adriane said...

Just saw this post. I am praying things are going well for you and that Brynn is still cooking!

Debz said...

well, it's been 3 days since you've posted. I'm hoping that just means poor wireless and not anything else.

thinking about you {hugs}

Jen said...

Still thinking of you sara, hope it's the mag and the rotten wireless that is making it too hard to post.

Sully said...

Sara,

Just checking in and hoping that everything is ok. Love to you, the hubby and Brynn!

Cibele said...

HAPPY 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are doing okay