Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tomorrow I actually find out my beta

Well...I'm excited and scared because tomorrow morning I'll go in for my lab draw to see if this IVF worked...I think I should hear around lunch time or so. I'm not sure how I feel right now..maybe a little more positive than the days before..but maybe that's due to all the kind words..and the encouragement. Either way...I'm just glad we were able to get this far. Thanks again for all of you kind words...it sure means a lot.

15 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I will keep my fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I'm hoping for the best. I can't wait to read your blog tomorrow. Please let us know as soon as u can, we'll be waiting.
Good luck

Erin said...

It's a big day for both of us tomorrow. I will be praying for you!

AwkwardMoments said...

I said a prayer for you!

Meghan said...

Good luck!! I'm so proud of you for not testing first. Fingers and toes are crossed!

admin said...

Kudo's for not POAS! You are my hero! Keeping everything crossed for you today!!

Soapchick said...

You are in my prayers today Sara!!! Best wishes.

Sully said...

Oh my goodness - it's here already? Good luck and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you (and checking the blog constantly!)

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for good news!!!!! I can't believe how incredibly patient you are!

Good luck today! Definitely let us know as soon as you can. I will be checking in all day to see if you've updated.

astral said...

I'm crossing everything for you. Good luck!!

Stephanie said...

I so hope you get awesome news tomorrow. I'm so excited and hopeful for you. Good luck!!!

suzzcq70 said...

you've already had the blood draw, but I am wishing you luck!

Jen said...

I'm crossing everything!

Jill said...

Praying for you!

Becca Daws said...

Hoping and praying for you!