Tuesday, March 31, 2009
A very happy day - my FSH is good!
I am so delighted and excited to type this....I got the results of my FSH back and it is better than it has been the last few months! It's almost within the normal range and gives me a lot of hope with going forward if we need to do a fresh IVF cycle come this fall! Neela our doggie was excited as well to discover that Brynn had feet today. Since Brynn spends most days in sleeper since we live in Michigan and the weather has still been in the 30s with no where to go with a newborn on most days....our dog was delighted to discover some bare toes today. If anyone walks around with bare feet, Neela tries to lick them - as gross as that sounds. So I swear she almost squealed (barked?) with delight when she discovered that her non-furry sibling has toes to be licked as well, LOL!


When Neela was done with her doggie investigations....she quickly ran to Brynn's nursery and settled in on the chair that has a few stuffed dogs on it. She was sitting there as if to say..."yes, I'm just one of the dogs. We're all just hanging out...don't bother us."
Well, this has just been my fluff post for the week...but it sure is nice to be able to just share some good news and some pictures of my furry child. She will always be my first partner in crime....white fluff and all, LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

32 comments:
I hardly noticed Neela playing it all incognito with the other doggies! :) Too cute! Our Duke is also a big fan of toes...he'll actually tug off your socks (if you let him) just to get a big slurp of toes. Yummy!
Soooo happy to hear that your FSH is back down. I know that's been weighing heavily on your mind. Celebrating with you! *hugs*
I'm so glad your FSH is normal!!
What did Brynn do when she licked her toes?? That's so cute.
((HUGS))
Yeah for a Good FSH!!!!
Neela is so cute and so are Brynn's toes! Our dog is quite the kisser too, toes, ears, any part he can reach.
i'm so happy for you! thank the Lord! He is soo good to us!
Brynn's toes are so delicious, I would have to nibble them too.
Hi, Neela! You are a cutie.
Awww! I love the toe pictures!
The pictures are so cute.
It is exciting to
follow what you are doing and how you plan to give your family an addition.
I read your blog just waiting to see what your next step is.
Anne
Yay, that is great news!
Such cute pictures. I hope that Neela and Brynn are best buds for many years to come. I am so excited that your FSH came back so much better. Hooray!
I am so happy your FSH is finally returning to normal. Neela and Brynn are so cute...BFFs!!
Great news with your FSH! It would be so great if you didn't have to do another fresh cycle but it must fabulous to know that you have options.
Great pics!
Your children -- both fur and not fur babies are just precious! You are such a cute family!
I am SO excited to hear that your FSH levels are good. Yay!! You deserve this great news!
Excellent News! Your babies are so adorable!
YAY for your FSH!!! Now you're never going to be able to get Neela away from Bryn's feet...TOO cute!
Yeah......way to go FSH!!!
Neela thinks she's top dog huh!!! To cute....love the little foot licker........sam
That's so great that your fsh is good. What a relief. I'm really scared to have mine done when AF comes. I've always been freaked out by that test thinking it might come back at 15 or something crazy.
Neela is a riot.
So glad the FSH results were better.
So funny about Neela's love of toes. My dog loves toes too and will lick peoples toes. It drives most people nuts but I always thought it felt good. I know, I'm weird.
ROFL! I'll bet Brynn let out a squeal herself!! Too cute. Lovin the tongue shot.
Happy to hear about your FSH! Let's hope things continue to move in the right direction for you.
Congrats on the normal FSH!!!!! And Neela is such a cutie licking toes!
That Neela too cute...SO thrilled that your FSH results were good! That is great news :) Have a super week
a) congrats on the FSH, that is AWESOME!
b) I have been a terrible commenter lately, but keeping up with you and your blog and your surrogacy situation is AWESOME. Your friend rules, seriously. What a blessing, is there any possible way you could EVER thank someone for such a gift?!
Neela looks SO PRECIOUS!!! Totally like a fake puppy, she is so adorable!
*hugs* and LOVE
Yahoo for your good FSH results! The pictures are adorable - so cute!
Great news on the FSH! Does it take awhile to regulate after pregnancy? Anyway, doesn't matter why, just glad it was down for you.
Great news on the fsh! I love your doggie!!
Yay! Congrats on a good FSH number!
Hooray for good results!!!
Neela is just too cute!
WOW you are trying again so soon. Have twins, and you won't think the same! LOL! :) So cute!
Congrats on the FSH results!!
And can I just say how adorable that toe-licking doggie is? :)
Yay for your FSH!!!! (and for toes).
I watched the Michigan State game today and totally thought of you!
Sooo glad to hear the wonderful news!!!! Yay!!
Love the pics, baby toes and cute puppies! ;)
I love the love! So very cute :)
Post a Comment