Monday, January 19, 2009

Better post tomorrow


Still under the weather....but wanted to post a silly picture of the little girl. Brynn still hates her swing and bouncer and I've slowly been trying to get her used to both. Poor thing looked a little terrified when I put her in her bouncer I thought her eyes were going to bug out. I'll have a better post tomorrow but I thought her expression today was pretty funny when I was trying to get her used to things :-) Hope everyone is having a great Martin Luther King Day!

28 comments:

Jill said...

HA! Too cute! She has the prettiest lips.

Luke said...

oh my gosh! i think she looks just a little (LOL) like daddy!

Mel said...

Just look at those perfect little lips! I love this pic. Brynn just keeps getting cuter...if that's even possible. *hugs*

Mary said...

Oh, what a dear. She is like 'umm, mommy, what is going on here?'

Candi said...

LOL...SHES SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Michelle said...

LOL she is so cute!

edie & ella said...

Now what could be a better post than this one???? She is so adorable.......the most awesome lips....sweetie pie!!

Anonymous said...

Oh the EYES!

Carrie27 said...

E still bugs his eyes out when he is in his carseat. I'll look in the van at him and see him with his eyes just the same as Brynn. I think it is too funny.

HereWeGoAJen said...

I don't know if there can be a better post. :)

Mandy said...

she is just so darn cute. This picture is priceless, I love it!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

She is so precious, my boys HATED the bouncy seat and swing until they were 4 months old. Then it was like, Okay, HEY, this is Fun.

Tara said...

Ha ha... that's a great pic.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture!!! Too cute!

Keep the pictures coming! It's nice to see her growing!

Meghan said...

Adorable! quite a cutie you've got there

SmartAssMom said...

lol - Sabrina had that sleeper...twice (in newborn and 3 months!). Funny how we keep matching even now!

Tracy said...

Cute pic!

Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

very cute. my girls hate the bouncer too

Mainly a midwife said...

Love that picture..what a cutie! I love her eyes.

Lost in Space said...

Too cute!

nancy said...

haha. What a hilarious picture!

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture! Hope you are feeling better soon!

-Suraita

Hilary said...

Hehehe Brynn you look cute surprized too :) tell Momma hi!

Cara said...

Aww - I have one of those pics from Bear. It was hysterical! Of course, I put it in her scrapbook!

KH99 said...

That is such a great expression on her face!

Lisa said...

OMG - She is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hysterical! A sure bet for the yearbook picture!

Danifred said...

Such a cutie! Love the expression.