One of Brynn's favorite things lately is picking up leaves and saying "weeves." I think she'll get a kick out of the colored ones that fall as autumn starts. Right now there's already some on the ground although they're more of a icky brown color, nothing like the velvety red and auburn ones I love about the third season in the year here in Michigan.
Earlier in the week I thought...wow I'm doing pretty well. I am barely thinking about the fact that we have a FET in 2 weeks. As the days go by I find myself thinking about it more and more. While making dinner...while taking a shower,and this morning...even while...well going number 2! ( I really must invest in some better bathroom reading material :-)
I've resigned myself that the only way I'm going to stay sane over the next 10 days is to cram as much into each day so I can't possibly have extra time to worry. Why the heck I'm worrying is beyond me..but for some reason I'm worried about our embryos surviving the thaw. I'm worried that we're doing all this and we won't even have anything left at the end to transfer. So I think I need to just stop and take a deep breath. This is happening in 10 days...and it has to work. It just has to. Right?
P.S. The Fed Ex Man did bring me a package on Wednesday complete with my two ovidrel injections. And much to my husband's delight....that was the only package he brought to our house...hehe!

13 comments:
I cannot imagine all that you've got on your mind! I'll be praying for you and hoping that you'll be planning (even more) for a sibling for Brynn very soon. Hopefully, your pregnancy and delivery will be easier this time.
Keeping my fingers crossed and saying a few prayers for you.
Yeah, that would be on my mind too!
Brynn is so cute! I love the picture.
Hopefully these next 10 days fly by and your mind can relax while you wait.
What a suspenseful time! May this cycle unfold in a perfect way for you.
Your daughter is adorable, Sara.
The only way I got through it was to do what I was on my medical list, took shots, appts, etc... other than that I just really made myself not think about it. I also prayed a lot and read the Eat, Pray, Love book. I'm so excited that during my latest transtion the movie is coming out. Your in my thoughts Sara!! Just remember no where does it say you have to have accumulated hours of worry for this to work!!
Saying my prayers, love!
Sending you lots and lots of love and good JUJU!
That's a beautiful picture of Brynn.
*HUGS*
Hey lovely!
I can't even imagine how it feels going through all of the injections and waiting again. You are in my prayers. I constantly think about child #2...time just isn't right for us yet, but I assume I'll know when it is. :)
Praying this cycle gives Brynn a little brother/sister!!
Thinking of you and hoping that everything goes well. Hugs to you.
Hugs and Prayers coming your way for a successful transfer, peace of mind and lots of other fun things to occupy your mind... Plus maybe some new reading material : )
Brandee
Sending warm fuzzies your way!
Ha, Ha re.FedEx man.
Weeves, how Cute is That! Brynn is so adorable, thanks for sharing.
Hope the time passes quickly until transfer day.
Post a Comment