Finally home from vacation and trying to tie up some loose ends. Pictures to follow hopefully tomorrow? Brynn has come so far in the last week while we're away it blows my mind away. Tonight we're going to take her to our parish festival of the church that I grew up at. I'm hoping that the rain holds off. Tomorrow a nurse that I work with who does photography on the side is going to come take her 6 (well 7 month now) photos. Monday I have a weight check at the pediatrician as well as a bit more blood work and EKG. I'm hoping for 12 lbs 4 oz...how about you?
7 comments:
7 months?! How is that even possible? :) Can't wait to hear all about your trip...and see lots of pictures, of course!
I'm gonna err on the side of optimism and guess baby girl will be pushing a solid 13 lbs. Go Brynn!
Glad you guys made it home safely! can't wait to see the pictures and hear how much Missy weighed at her appointment :)
Welcome Home! I'm hoping for 12# 4 oz or More Please!!
Welcome home! I hope little Brynn broke the 12 pound mark. :)
Glad you're all home safe. Can't wait to see the pics! ;)
Come on Brynn -- hit that 12 lb mark. Congrats on your 7th month b-day. Glad to hear all was fun in Chicago.
Good luck
i can't wait to see pics of my virtual niece!
Post a Comment